Having been born in ’85, I grew up on all ’90s television, which means I got the good stuff. We had TGIF to look forward to every Friday night, and I’d like to think that fabulous programming, in general, kept us crazy kids off the streets instead of wandering malls or smoking crack. And I hear one of those is worse than the other.
One of my favorite shows – OF ALL TIME – happens to be Full House, and I think so many of its life lessons have carried over into my adulthood. I’m here to review 10 of them, in high hopes that you share the same sentiments, or perhaps gain a greater sense of wisdom just by reading this post. I’m fairly certain both will happen to you.
1. Hugging is everything.
2. It’s totally normal to have sexual thoughts about your uncle, as long as he’s John Stamos.
3. San Francisco homes are really spacious.
4. You can be the hottest guy in the world but still not be able to maintain a steady job.
5. This show single-handedly taught me how to speak fluent French.
6. If your hot uncle has a mole-bearing doppleganger twin type cousin, don’t trust him. Because he’s ugly hot.
7. If you’re going to randomly sing with a group of people in your living room, stand shoulder to shoulder and tuck in your shirt. You’ll sound better that way.
8. Once you befriend the Beach Boys, you’re all BFFs for life.
9. Everyone should have their own tagline.
10. John Stamos should’ve had a singing career. I’d buy the shit out of his music.
HE’S LOOKING RIGHT AT ME.