Actually, this is just so West Coast, it’s practically growing a full beard.
My wonderful friend sent this to me from SFO before heading off to NYC for a few weeks. The picture was accompanied by, “Only in SFO.”
But, c’mon, what says “yoga” more than an airport?
Let’s make a list of requirements for attending the Yoga Room in the Terminal 2 Recompose Area at the San Francisco International Airport:
- At least a third of your body must be covered in plaid.
- Warby Parker frames, or GTFO.
- If you bring a friend with dreadlocks, you’re class is 50% off.
- Lululemon, or GTFO.
- Must have at least 5 different types of fresh Farmer’s Market produce in your cloth bag.
- Only accepts people flying to Portland, Seattle, Los Angeles, New York City, Indonesia, South Africa, or Amsterdam.
- All participants are required to try to bring their bike on the plane. Lifetime airport yoga membership if successful.
- No blondes.
- Discounts for anyone who is wearing a shirt with the same pattern as the sign.
If you go to yoga over grabbing a strong drink before flying, we can’t be friends.