There’s so much Disney has taught me from a young age, it’s hard to keep track of it all.
Here are a few examples:
- Magic exists.
- Mice are basically tiny humans.
- I should be able to sing with animals.
- I will likely marry a prince no matter my socioeconomic status.
- My best friend should probably be a talking animal, preferably one that can sit on my shoulder.
- Lions are cuddly and in no way harmful.
- My dinnerware should sing to me while serving me food.
- Someone is always out to kill me, and they’re likely in my family.
Now I can add this one to the list.
Goddammit. This is a hard pill to swallow.
Thank you, Disney. Once again you are full of wisdom and sexual undertones.